I'm lamenting the fact that I didn't use my last seven months more wisely. Especially these past two weeks, I've been procrastinating and basically frittering away my time. Essentially, I've been avoiding all the hard stuff.
Oh well, it's over now. We've got one day left before we trek to the mountains for our wedding weekend.
There's a lot of important stuff on the docket today:
- Finish packing our house (it will be way too stressful if we have to pack boxes and load the moving truck on Monday!)
- Purchase all the food for the Friday Welcome Picnic
- Purchase all the food for the Saturday Reception
- Get dressed in our wedding garb and pose for a photographer from the Denver Post (they want to do a story about our wedding)
- Take Matt out to lunch at the amazing SAME Cafe (So All May Eat). We haven't yet gone, and I would completely regret it if we didn't go before we moved
- Meet friends for dinner
- Finish sewing tablecloths
- Pack for the wedding
- Transfer all my money into one account so I'm prepared to write a fat check when we close on our house next Wednesday (yikes!)