Thank you for taking the time to fill out the 2000DollarWedding survey. Blogging sometimes feels like standing on the edge of a cliff and throwing rocks into the great abyss. All your comments helped me feel connected to so many new people.
A few things before I announce the winner:
- Thanks for sharing your list of blogs! I now have a long list of sites to check out.
- Also, thank you for sharing your ideas about how to improve the site. I definitely heard more than once that my tone can be a little too preachy at times. My apologies! I will continue to work to find the right way to share my opinions. Definitely feel free to e-mail me with ongoing constructive criticism. It's always appreciated. I will also play with the design to make it a little more engaging and aesthetic.
- A huge thank you for all the nice things you said. I will continue to refer back to them whenever I need a little pick-me-up.
- Will whoever had this wedding please e-mail me so I can do a feature on your story?"Our goal was to combine our wedding with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Light the Night walk the day after the wedding to raise money for blood cancer research and services to patients. We wanted to raise $10,000 instead of spending that much on our wedding. And...we did it! Our 'Team I Do' came in at over $11,000!!!"
- I moved all your e-mails into a separate folder in my inbox.
- I received 204 entries.
- I used http://random.org to generate the winning number: 34.
- I then went to the list of e-mails in my inbox folder and counted from the bottom (which was the first entry) until I reached the winning number.
Please e-mail me with your address so I can mail out your book ASAP.
Thank you for all who participated!
Sponsoring a contest was very fun, indeed. Stay tuned for our next one...
Book wrapped in Nikki McClure calendar page