Matt's birthday is rapidly approaching.
I haven't checked off much of the to-do list. Here's what lingering:
- Buy a shirt for the "I love my bloodhound" applique (luckily the applique is already cut out of vinyl--see photo below). Sew on the applique, wrap the shirt, and write a card/agenda for the day.
- Send out a reminder e-mail to the guests with all the logistics.
- Plan and make the appetizers (to be served at Matt's soccer game).
- Make signs for Matt's game.
- Make a reservation at the restaurant.
- Board games