In case wedding planning (or just life) has gotten in the way of your Halloween costume-creating, here's a list of last-minute, easy costume ideas from last year's post, plus a couple new ones:
- A Birthday Party: Buy one of those plastic birthday party tablecloths, cut a hole in the center of it, and wear it like a poncho. Tape on lots of party paraphernalia like a paper plate with icing and some confetti. Wear a party hat on your head.
- Grapes: Wear all green or purple and then use safety pins to attach green or purple balloons.
- A Freudian Slip: Wear a sexy slip and write "Freudian" somewhere on it.
- A Person Taking a Shower: Wear a bathrobe or a towel and a shower cap. Carry a ducky and have a loofah hanging from your wrist.
- A Fortune Cookie: Wear a tan v-neck shirt and attach a fortune to the center of the V. Stuff additional fortunes in your bra and pass them out whenever people ask what you are.
- Devil in a Blue Dress: Sport a sexy blue dress with devil ears/tail. Easy peasy.
- A Tooth: Wear a white trash bag, put a "crown" on your head, and label yourself with a sign that says "Lateral Incisor."