There's so much inspiration in the blogosphere.
I thought I would share a few of my favorite finds this week (although some of them are a little old):
- Turning a regular old canvas into a chalkboard canvas. The possibilities are endless!
- This family makes matching pajamas to celebrate Winter Solstice. Matching pajama pants would be an awesome way to thank your wedding party or other people who are near and dear to your heart.
- Yes, you really can elope if you want to.
- If you're thinking about making gift baskets for any reason, consider going the semi-DIY route.
- Need a wall-sized calendar to map out your wedding planning (and the rest of your non-wedding planning life)? Try chalkboard paint squares.
- Consider this organic bedding for your registry (or a birthday/Hanukkah/Christmas present).
- Commemorate your love with this poster.