We would love to learn from your experience with planning and executing your wedding!
Here are some questions to guide your reflection (although blog posts read better as narratives rather than as Q&A responses to these questions):
- What surprised you during the planning process or during your wedding?
- What was difficult about the process?
- What do you know now that you wish you would've known at the beginning?
- What was your budget and were you able to stick to it?
- Which ideas worked out well for you?
- Which ideas didn't have the impact that you intended?
- Did anything about the process change you as a person or change your relationship?
If your wedding has not been featured anywhere else, please send it my way! Since I have a limited number of slots for Wedding Wisdom posts, I can't guarantee I'll have space for it, but I can guarantee that I will gobble up every word of what you have to say. I love hearing from you!
Make haste! Please e-mail your post to firstname.lastname@example.org today and include relevant photos. Please use the subject line "Wedding Wisdom Post."
I look forward to hearing from you!